Here are the current top mattresses of 2022. Best Mattress For Allergies And Asthma
As we enter 2022, the industry is strained with mattress brand names.
Below you’ll find the 10 mattresses that have been the best for 2022.
Remember, these are not listed in any particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. If you are looking to buy a mattress online, you can’t go wrong with any of these brands.
- Most people would agree that Puffy has earned its spot as one of the most comfortable mattress brands available. They say it’s the equivalent of sleeping on a cloud.
- Many with back pain claim to have relief, due to Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology.
- With Puffy, you receive both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- Puffy is made from the highest quality materials, and are made to order. Most mattresses ship out 2 days after your initial order.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is what gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” feeling. The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is similarly CertiPUR-US Certified. Best Mattress For Allergies And Asthma
- Dreamcloud is one of the best choices you could make for a mattress.
- Dreamcloud has a premium natural latex coat, which allows it to provide extra contour, with a good bounce.
- Some of Dreamclouds highlights include: stitched handles across the sides, cashmere blends and flax yarns.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an whole year sleep trial; compared to the normal 100 night trial.
- Thanks to Pocket Coil Technology, the manufacturing costs are cheaper, so the savings are passed on to you. Best Mattress For Allergies And Asthma
- Purple Mattress is one of the most known and popular mattress brands on the market.
- The Purple mattress is made from hyper-elastic polymer, which differs from many other mattresses, usually made from memory foam.
- Purple mattress feels different compared to any other brand on the market.
- Enables you to sleep cool throughout the night, all while having a really responsive motion transfer.
- Purple mattress includes a 10 year limited warranty.
- Purples’ first layer is made of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid, and its’ bottom layer is constructed of polyurethane foam. Best Mattress For Allergies And Asthma
- Nolah’s flagship product, the Signature uses proprietary AirFoam”, along with high density polyfoam for a soft but supportive feel.
- The Nolah Signature 12 is a luxury flippable all-foam mattress that’s medium-firm on one side and medium-soft on the other.
- Fantastic mattress for couples due to its great motion transfer.
- Every Nolah mattress comes with a 120 night sleep trial, and free shipping. Best Mattress For Allergies And Asthma
- Sweetnight has a full line of mattresses and pillows, mostly using gel memory foam for their products.
- The company sells on Amazon, which is a convenient option for people who prefer to shop there. However, the company does not have a full range of sizes available for all of its beds.
- Sweetnight has been voted Best Budget mattress, and has a mattress for everyone, with 5 models to choose from.
- Every Sweetnight purchase comes with free shipping, and includes a 100 night sleep trial.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.You can purchase Sweetnight in a hybrid or memory foam model. Best Mattress For Allergies And Asthma
- Nectar Sleep is one of the worlds fastest growing sleep companies, and was voted Best Memory Foam mattress.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep through optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with our mattresses, pillows and other sleeping products.
- An all foam bed in a box, Nectar contains multiple layers of high-quality memory foam.
- If you are a light or average weight individual looking pressure relief, comfort and support, Nectar is a great choice; especially for back sleepers.
- Nectar offers a Lifetime warranty and 365 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Best Mattress For Allergies And Asthma
- Awara offers both innerspring support, along with a comfort system in their luxury hybrid mattress.
- A latex hybrid, the Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- Rainforest Alliance certified, the latex of the Awara meets criteria on economic, social, and environmental sustainability and impact.
- Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified, indicating the latex is organic. The top cover is made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. Best Mattress For Allergies And Asthma
- The If you are a side sleeper, not wanting to sacrifice the decadence of a luxury brand, then the Saatva Classic is for you.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- The Saatva Classic is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials, and is completely customizable. There are 3 firmness level, sizes and heights available.
- Saatva also has excellent customer service. They make the process stress-free by providing at-home setup for your new mattress and removal of your old mattress at no extra charge.
- Every Saatva comes with a 180 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- The Idle Sleep Hybrid is available in two firmness options: “medium,” which measures six out of 10 on the firmness scale, and “luxury firm,” which measures at an 8 out of 10.
- Customers may also opt for a mattress that measures “medium” on one side and “luxury firm” on the other.
- Offers just the right amount of bounce, with its blend of pocketed coils and memory foam. The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress model.
- Every Idle mattress comes with a lifetime warranty and an 18 MONTH sleep trial; the longest in the industry. Best Mattress For Allergies And Asthma
- PlushBeds Botanical Bliss mattress is this California-based brand’s most popular mattress.
- Made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex, the mattress is sold in two firmness options: Medium and Firm.
- Plushbeds Botanical is actually recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists. This is due to it promoting spinal health, and being 100% latex.
- This mattress is great for those who would like to sleep cool, as well as have more bounce in their mattress.
- Comes with a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping. Best Mattress For Allergies And Asthma
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are two of the biggest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress.
When you lie down, there are a few things that should take place.
You want the sinkage and shape to be right, for proper spine alignment.
You also need a mattress to properly support your body, as you sleep at night.
Proper alignment of the body while you sleep is critical.
This is crucial for healthy sleep, and to also make sure you are reducing neck and back pain.
A mattress also should be a good source of stress relief, along with supporting your body.
Stress points are a huge factor when it comes to restless sleep.
Memory Foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive. Best Mattress For Allergies And Asthma
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is much like when we speak on comfort and support.
Just like a mattress shouldn’t be too hard, it should never be too soft.
What you want in a mattress, is one that ensures your spine and body stay in a neutral position.
A mattress that is too firm can not only restrict blood flow, but can also cause pinched nerves.
Have you ever woken with your body feeling like pins and needles? If so, there’s a great chance your mattress is too firm.
Then you have the issue of a mattress too soft, which creates a sagging effect.
When this happens, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being correctly aligned.
This is why we say you want a mattress that is neutral.
You’re looking a mattress that’s soft in the right spots, but not too soft overall.
But you also need your mattress to be supportive, without being overly rigid. Best Mattress For Allergies And Asthma
One of the most commonly missed over attributes of a mattress is the breathability or fever neutrality of the mattress material.
The best thing that memory foam has going for them, is their ability to conform to your body.
With that being said, once the layers of a memory foam mattress start to diminish, it can create ‘the oven result’.
Basically meaning the mattress catches and holds your body heat.
The good news is, with advanced technology, most mattress brands have a way to prevent this.
Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.
As with all things, some companies are better than others at doing this. Best Mattress For Allergies And Asthma
It’s not a huge surprise, that if you’re in the market for a high quality mattress, it normally comes with a nice price tag.
It’s a big investment to make, so when you purchase one, it’s vital to find a mattress that will certainly last you for years.
You’ll want a mattress that uses premium materials and advanced technologies, with the goal of finding a mattress that can last you a lifetime.
Since you’re going to invest in a new mattress, make sure to pay attention to warranties. Find a brand with at least a 10 year warranty. Best Mattress For Allergies And Asthma