Here are the current top mattresses of 2022. David Wolfe Leesa Mattress
Entering 2022, the amount of mattress brands available can be overwhelming.
Listed below is a list of the top 10 mattresses of 2022.
The brands are listed in no particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Most people would agree that Puffy has earned its spot as one of the most comfortable mattress brands available. Many suggest that the Puffy is like sleeping on a cloud.
- People suffering from back pain, say that they feel relief with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology.
- With Puffy, you receive both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- Incredible mattress for your money. Very high quality mattress. It does take 2 days before the Puffy Mattress is sent; since the mattress is made to order.
- The top layer of Puffy is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is what gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” feeling. The last layer, made up Firm Core Support Foam, is also CertiPUR-US Certified.
- Dreamcloud is one of the best choices you could make for a mattress.
- Dreamcloud has great contour and bounce, thanks to its natural latex coat.
- Some of the best features of the Dreamcloud mattress, is its use of flax yarns and cashmere blends; along with stitched handles across the sides.
- leesaCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an whole year sleep trial; compared to the normal 100 night trial.
- New pocket coil technology permits the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the client.
- Purple Mattress is one of the most well known mattress companies worldwide.
- Purple uses hyper-elastic polymer in the construction of their mattresses, as opposed to memory foam.
- Purple mattress feels different compared to any other brand on the market.
- Sleeps cool through the night and has a really responsive motion transfer.
- The first layer of Purple is made of polyurethane foam, while its last layer is made of polyurethane foam.
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product, and uses the brand’s proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam to achieve a soft yet supportive feel.
- The Signature 12 is a flippable mattress with two different firmness options. Medium-firm on one side, and Medium-soft on the other.
- If you have a partner, and are easily disturbed during the night, the Nolah Signature would be a great choice, due to how well it handles motion transfer.
- Comes with a 120 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Sweetnight offers a full line of mattresses and pillows, both. Most of their products are made up of gel memory foam.
- Featured on Amazon, however all of Sweetnights products and sizes are only available directly through their official website.
- 5 mattress models available, and voted Best Budget Mattress, Sweetnight has something for everyone.
- Includes a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.You can purchase Sweetnight in a hybrid or memory foam model.
- Nectar Sleep has been voted Best Memory Foam mattress, and is one of the fastest growing companies in the sleep industry.
- Having optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with their mattresses, Nectar Sleep guarantees ideal sleep.
- The Nectar mattress is an all-foam bed in a box mattress that contains multiple layers of high-quality memory foam.
- If you are a light or average weight individual looking pressure relief, comfort and support, Nectar is a great choice; especially for back sleepers.
- Nectar offers a Forever warranty on all of their mattresses, as well as gives you a full year to test them out.
- Awara offers both innerspring support, along with a comfort system in their luxury hybrid mattress.
- A latex hybrid, the Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- The latex is certified by the Rainforest Alliance, meaning it meets criteria on economic, social, and environmental sustainability and impact.
- Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified, indicating the latex is organic. The top cover is made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton.
- The Saatva offers everything a side sleeper could ask for, without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand, with its Saatva Classic mattress.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- It’s completely customizable you can choose between 3 different firmness levels, heights, and sizes and is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials.
- Saatva also provides at home setup, and removal of your old mattress at no charge.
- leesa offers free shipping and 180 night sleep trial.
- Idle Hybrid has 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm. The mattress is flippable, with each side having a different firmness.
- Customers may also opt for a mattress that measures “medium” on one side and “luxury firm” on the other.
- Offers just the right amount of bounce, with its blend of pocketed coils and memory foam. The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress model.
- Idle Sleep has the longest sleep trial in the industry at 18 MONTHS. Every mattress also comes with a lifetime warranty.
- PlushBeds is based out of California, and the Botanical Bliss is their best selling mattress.
- The Botanical Bliss is sold in two firmness options: Medium and Firm. It is made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex.
- Plushbeds Botanical is actually recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists. This is due to it promoting spinal health, and being 100% latex.
- If you are looking a mattress that has good bounce, and sleeps cool, the PlushBeds Botanical Bliss may be for you.
- Comes with a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping.
Support and Comfort
The 2 greatest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress, is comfort and also support.
You want a few things to take place whenever you lie down.
For one, you want the contour and sinkage to be correct, for proper spine alignment.
You will want adequate support while you sleep through out the night.
Having proper body alignment is critical while you sleep.
This is important to make sure you are reducing neck and back pain, as well as have a healthy sleep.
While not only supporting your body, a mattress needs to be a good source of stress relief.
Stress points are a huge factor when it comes to restless sleep.
Memory Foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive. David Wolfe Leesa Mattress
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is pretty much the same as when we talk about comfort and support.
A new mattress should never be too firm, nor should it ever be too soft.
What you want in a mattress, is one that ensures your spine and body stay in a neutral position.
If your mattress is too firm, you risk pinched nerves and lack of blood flow.
If you wake up with a sensation of pins and needles in your body, there’s a good chance your mattress is too firm.
And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock.
This can trigger back pain, caused by uneven spinal alignment.
This is why we say you want a mattress that is neutral.
You’re looking a mattress that’s soft in the right spots, but not too soft overall.
But you also need your mattress to be supportive, without being overly rigid.
One of the most commonly missed over attributes of a mattress is the breathability or fever neutrality of the mattress material.
One of memory foams best features, is how they can adapt to your body.
However, foam mattresses have been known to create ‘the oven result’, when their layers start to diminish.
Basically meaning the mattress catches and holds your body heat.
Most mattress companies nowadays use modern technologies, to make special materials.
Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.
Just like with anything, some brands are better at this than their competition.
To no surprise, when looking a high quality mattress, most of them come with a nice price tag also.
Since a mattress is a big investment, you certainly want to find one that will last for years to come.
You want to look for mattress brands that use advanced technology, with the aim that the mattress will last you almost a lifetime.
Since you’re going to invest in a new mattress, make sure to pay attention to warranties. Find a brand with at least a 10 year warranty. David Wolfe Leesa Mattress