Here are the current top mattresses of 2022. Leesa Mattress Foam Density
As we enter 2022, the industry is strained with mattress brand names.
The below brands have been the top mattresses of 2022 thus far.
Remember, these are not listed in any particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. If you’re wanting to purchase a mattress online, any of the brands listed below would be a great choice.
- Puffy mattress has become the favorite for many people, who claim it to be the most comfortable mattress available. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.
- Many with back pain claim to have relief, due to Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology.
- Puffy includes a lifetime warranty, and a 101 night sleep trial for every one of their mattresses.
- One of the highest quality mattresses for your money. Puffy is made to order, and ships in 2 days.
- The top layer of Puffy is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is the layer that gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” sensation. The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is similarly CertiPUR-US Certified.
- Dreamcloud is one of the best choices you could make for a mattress.
- Having a premium natural latex coat, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour.
- Some of the best features of the Dreamcloud mattress, is its use of flax yarns and cashmere blends; along with stitched handles across the sides.
- Comes with a 365 night sleep trial, compared to 100 nights for most brands.
- Pocket Coil Technology allows for cheaper manufacturing costs, and the savings are based to you as the buyer.
- Purple Mattress is one of the most popular brands available.
- The Purple mattress is made from hyper-elastic polymer, which differs from many other mattresses, usually made from memory foam.
- The feel of this bed mattress is considerably various than the feel of any other bed mattress.
- Enables you to sleep cool throughout the night, all while having a really responsive motion transfer.
- Purple mattress includes a 10 year limited warranty.
- Purples’ first layer is made of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid, and its’ bottom layer is constructed of polyurethane foam.
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product, and uses the brand’s proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam to achieve a soft yet supportive feel.
- The Nolah Signature 12 is a luxury flippable all-foam mattress that’s medium-firm on one side and medium-soft on the other.
- Excellent motion isolation makes the Nolah Signature a good option for couples who are easily disturbed by mattress motion while they sleep.
- Nolah offers free shipping, and a 120 night sleep trial for their mattresses.
- Sweetnight sells a full range of mattresses and pillows, most of which feature gel memory foam as a main feature.
- Featured on Amazon, however all of Sweetnights products and sizes are only available directly through their official website.
- Sweetnight has been voted Best Budget mattress, and has a mattress for everyone, with 5 models to choose from.
- Every Sweetnight purchase comes with free shipping, and includes a 100 night sleep trial.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Available in both memory foam and hybrid.
- Nectar Sleep has been voted Best Memory Foam mattress, and is one of the fastest growing companies in the sleep industry.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep with all of their products, through optimal levels of comfort, breathability, breathability and coolness.
- Nectar is made of high quality all foam, and uses multiple layers.
- If you are a light or average weight individual looking pressure relief, comfort and support, Nectar is a great choice; especially for back sleepers.
- Nectar offers a Forever warranty on all of their mattresses, as well as gives you a full year to test them out.
- Awara offers both innerspring support, along with a comfort system in their luxury hybrid mattress.
- A latex hybrid, the Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- Rainforest Alliance certified, the latex of the Awara meets criteria on economic, social, and environmental sustainability and impact.
- With the top cover being made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton, the latex of the Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified.
- The Saatva offers everything a side sleeper could ask for, without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand, with its Saatva Classic mattress.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- The Saatva Classic is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials, and is completely customizable. There are 3 firmness level, sizes and heights available.
- You can also have Saatva remove your old mattress, and setup your new one for no charge.
- leesa offers free shipping and 180 night sleep trial.
- Idle Hybrid has 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm. The mattress is flippable, with each side having a different firmness.
- Firmness levels can be changed to Medium and Luxury Firm by request
- The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress, offering just the right amount of bounce, with their blend of memory foam and latex.
- Idle Sleep has the longest sleep trial in the industry at 18 MONTHS. Every mattress also comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The Botanical Bliss is PlushBeds most popular mattress model.
- Made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex, the mattress is sold in two firmness options: Medium and Firm.
- The Botanical Bliss promotes spinal health, is 100% latex and is actually recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists.
- If you are looking a mattress that has good bounce, and sleeps cool, the PlushBeds Botanical Bliss may be for you.
- Comes with a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping.
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are two of the biggest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress.
You want a few things to take place whenever you lie down.
For proper spine alignment, you want the sinkage and shape to be just right.
You will want adequate support while you sleep through out the night.
It is critical to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep.
This is important to make sure you are reducing neck and back pain, as well as have a healthy sleep.
While not only supporting your body, a mattress needs to be a good source of stress relief.
Stress points are a huge factor when it comes to restless sleep.
Memory Foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive. Leesa Mattress Foam Density
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we talk about comfort and support.
A new mattress should never be either too soft, or too firm.
What you want in a mattress, is one that ensures your spine and body stay in a neutral position.
If your mattress is too firm, you risk pinched nerves and lack of blood flow.
Have you ever woken with your body feeling like pins and needles? If so, there’s a great chance your mattress is too firm.
Then you have the issue of a mattress too soft, which creates a sagging effect.
When this happens, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being correctly aligned.
Hopefully now you understand why we want a mattress to be as close to neutral as possible.
What you want is a mattress that is soft in all the right places, but not too soft overall.
You also need a mattress firm enough to be supportive; without being too rigid.
One attribute of a mattress most people don’t think about, is the breathability of a mattress.
The best thing that memory foam has going for them, is their ability to conform to your body.
However, foam mattresses have been known to create ‘the oven result’, when their layers start to diminish.
Basically meaning the mattress catches and holds your body heat.
The good news is, with advanced technology, most mattress brands have a way to prevent this.
Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.
As with all things, some companies are better than others at doing this.
This should come as no surprise, but when looking for a high quality mattress, it’s normal for them to come with a hefty price tag.
Since a mattress is a big investment, you certainly want to find one that will last for years to come.
It is crucial to discover a mattress that’s been well developed, with a lifetime span in mind.
When shopping for a mattress, pay close attention to the warranty. Your goal should be finding a brand with at least a standard 10 year warranty. Leesa Mattress Foam Density